These lavender plants will attract plenty of bees and butterflies to your garden
- You will receive 6 plants in total.
- 2 x Hidcote (purple,final height 45cm), 2 x Rosea (pink, final height 60cm), 2 x Edelweiss (white, final height 60cm).
- They are ready to be planted out in the garden. 9cm pots.
- Our lavender plants are sold as culinary herbs.
- Plant in well drained neutral-alkaline soil. You should incorporate grit/sharp sand when planting lavender to improve drainage in heavy soil. Lavender thrives in poor, sandy soil
- Plant in a sunny position.
- Water for approximately three weeks until established - A good soak to establish root growth
- Requires minimal watering: Do not over water.
- Prune after flowering. Cut back quite hard but don’t cut into old wood, as this can reduce flowering potential the following year. Be careful not to remove green shoots as this can kill the plant.