Special Offer: 5 for £11.99. Please select '5' in the Amount of Plants drop-down menu above.
This variety possess the beautifully shaped Stoechas flower heads that can often be seen to have a slightly red tinge of colour in the traditional purple. Is best planted in pots in the UK so it can be moved into greenhouses during the winter months. Will flower from spring through to October with regular dead heading.
- Final height: approx. 70cm
- Current size: 10 – 15cm from base of rootball to the top of the foliage.
- Planting space: 5 plants = 7.5 litre pot or 3ft trough.
- Stunning purple flower bracts with purple ears which flowers from spring through to October with regular dead heading.
- Our lavender plants are sold as culinary herbs