Free Delivery when you spend over £40
Make sure you have everything you need to get planting as soon as your delivery arrives with our Lavender Mix Starter Pack.In the starter pack you will receive 6 x Hidcote (9cm) and 6 x Munstead (9cm) plants, 15 Root Rocks and a 45l bag of compost all for £59.99!
Hidcote is our most popular variety, with its traditional deep purple flowers and easy to maintain nature. Munstead is taller than Hidcote with lighter purple flowers and bright green foliage.
- Ready to plant
- Very fragrant
- Final height: approx. 40cm
- Planting space: 3 to 4 plants within a meter
- Our lavender plants are sold as culinary herbs
- Plant in well drained neutral-alkaline soil. You should incorporate grit/sharp sand when planting lavender to improve drainage in heavy soil. Lavender thrives in poor, sandy soil
- Plant in a sunny position.
- Water for approximately three weeks until established - A good soak to establish root growth
- Requires minimal watering: Do not over water.
- Prune after flowering. Cut back quite hard but don’t cut into old wood, as this can reduce flowering potential the following year. Be careful not to remove green shoots as this can kill the plant.
- Can be left in the garden all year round