Angustifolia Hidcote - 2 Litre Pot - Wholesale
Free Delivery when you spend over £30
Our most popular variety; with its traditional deep purple flowers and easy to maintain nature, it’s easy to see why. Great for attracting bees and butterflies, drying and using as a culinary herb or drying for craft purposes. Commonly used in rows and hedges.
- Ready to plant in the ground or into a pot
- Very fragrant
- Final height: approx. 40cm
- Planting space: 3 to 4 plants within a metre
- Our lavender plants are sold as culinary herbs
Please note these wholesale prices are only available online.
- Plant in well drained neutral-alkaline soil. You should incorporate grit/sharp sand when planting lavender to improve drainage in heavy soil. Lavender thrives in poor, sandy soil
- Plant in a sunny position.
- Water for approximately three weeks until established - A good soak to establish root growth
- Requires minimal watering: Do not over water.
- Prune after flowering. Cut back quite hard but don’t cut into old wood, as this can reduce flowering potential the following year. Be careful not to remove green shoots as this can kill the plant.