Special Offer: 5 for £11.99. Please select '5' in the Amount of Plants drop-down menu above.
Our most popular variety; with its traditional deep purple flowers and easy to maintain nature, it’s easy to see why. Great for attracting bees and butterflies, drying and using as a culinary herb or drying for craft purposes. Commonly used in rows and hedges.
- Ready to plant in the ground or in a pot
- Very fragrant
- Final height: approx. 40cm
- Current size: 10 – 15cm from base of rootball to the top of the foliage
- Planting space: 3 to 4 plants within a metre
- See our growing instructions for lavender here.