As the name suggests, this lavender displays brilliant white flowers and also has a grey-green foliage. Ideal for mixing with pink or traditional purple varieties for a contrast of colours.
- Ready to plant in the ground or in a pot
- Final height: approx. 60cm
- Current size: 10 – 15cm from base of rootball to the top of the foliage.
- Planting space: 3 to 4 plants within a metre
- Our lavender plants are sold as culinary herbs
100 plants - £180 (£1.80 per plant)
120 plants - £204 (£1.70 per plant)
140 plants - £224 (£1.60 per plant)
160 plants - £240 (£1.50 per plant)
180 plants - £252 (£1.40 per plant)
200 plants - £260 (£1.30 per plant)