Intermedia Grosso - Wholesale Quantities
Large quantities of Grosso (10-15cm from base of root to top of plant). Prices below:
The largest lavender we have on sale. Great for filling large spaces with its tall, wide spreading foliage. Gross is also the variety that we have found to be most fragrant. Expect bees to pay a regular visit through the summer!
- Ready to plant into the ground
- Excellent fragrance
- Final height: approx. 80cm
- Current size: 10 – 15cm from base of rootball to the top of the foliage.
- Planting space: 3 plants within a metre
Please note these wholesale prices are only available online.
- Plant in well drained neutral-alkaline soil. You should incorporate grit/sharp sand when planting lavender to improve drainage in heavy soil. Lavender thrives in poor, sandy soil
- Plant in a sunny position.
- Water for approximately three weeks until established - A good soak to establish root growth
- Requires minimal watering: Do not over water.
- Prune after flowering. Cut back quite hard but don’t cut into old wood, as this can reduce flowering potential the following year. Be careful not to remove green shoots as this can kill the plant.
- Can be left in garden all year round