Purple Mix - 2 Hidcote, 2 Imperial Gem & 2 Little Lady
Free Delivery when you spend over £40
Three of our most popular varieties in one product
These three varieties will provide different shades of purple as well as different heights and sizes of shrub, giving a true mixture of traditional English lavender.
You'll receive six plants in total, two each of Hidcote, Munstead and Little Lady.
- Hidcote - deep purple flowers, very popular, 40cm
- Imperial Gem - Very similar to the vastly popular Hidcote; it has slightly more silvery foliage, 40cm
- Little Lady - violet flower, neat and compact, 40cm
- Plant in well drained neutral-alkaline soil. You should incorporate grit/sharp sand when planting lavender to improve drainage in heavy soil. Lavender thrives in poor, sandy soil
- Plant in a sunny position.
- Water for approximately three weeks until established - A good soak to establish root growth
- Requires minimal watering: Do not over water.
- Prune after flowering. Cut back quite hard but don’t cut into old wood, as this can reduce flowering potential the following year. Be careful not to remove green shoots as this can kill the plant.