Angustifolia Imperial Gem
Very similar to the vastly popular Hidcote; it has slightly more silvery foliage. Excellent for hedging or small rows.
- Ready to plant in the ground or into a pot
- Final height: approx. 40cm
- Current size: 10 – 15cm from base of rootball to the top of the foliage.
- Planting space: 3 to 4 plants within a metre
- Compact evergreen bush with narrow, silvery-gray, aromatic foliage.
- Our lavender plants are sold as culinary herbs.
- Plant in well drained neutral-alkaline soil. You should incorporate grit/sharp sand when planting lavender to improve drainage in heavy soil. Lavender thrives in poor, sandy soil
- Plant in a sunny position.
- Water for approximately three weeks until established - A good soak to establish root growth
- Requires minimal watering: Do not over water.
- Prune after flowering. Cut back quite hard but don’t cut into old wood, as this can reduce flowering potential the following year. Be careful not to remove green shoots as this can kill the plant.