Angustifolia Hidcote - 2 Litre Pot
Free Delivery when you spend over £30
Special Offer Today: 6 plants for £30. Choose in the menu above
Well established Hidcote in a 2 litre pot.
Our most popular variety; with its traditional deep purple flowers and easy to maintain nature, it’s easy to see why. Great for attracting bees and butterflies, drying and using as a culinary herb or drying for craft purposes. Commonly used in rows and hedges.
- Ready to plant in the ground or into a pot
- Very fragrant
- Final height: approx. 40cm
- Planting space: 3 to 4 plants within a meter
- Our lavender plants are sold as culinary herbs
Make life easier by adding 30 Planti cubes to your lavender order at a discounted price! A new, revolutionary product; planti manages the water supply to your plants saving you time, money and resources. Simply put the planti cubes directly into the soil or pot and let them do the work! Your plants will have the exact water supply they need all of the time.
Make sure you have everything you need to get planting as soon as your delivery arrives with our new Starter Pack. You will receive 6x2l Hidcotes, 30 Planti Cubes and a 45l bag of compost all for £49.99!
- Plant in well drained neutral-alkaline soil. You should incorporate grit/sharp sand when planting lavender to improve drainage in heavy soil. Lavender thrives in poor, sandy soil
- Plant in a sunny position.
- Water for approximately three weeks until established - A good soak to establish root growth
- Requires minimal watering: Do not over water.
- Prune after flowering. Cut back quite hard but don’t cut into old wood, as this can reduce flowering potential the following year. Be careful not to remove green shoots as this can kill the plant.
- Can be left in garden all year round