Well established Hidcote in a large, 3-litre pot.
Our most popular variety; with its traditional deep purple flowers and easy to maintain nature, it’s easy to see why. Great for attracting bees and butterflies, drying and using as a culinary herb or drying for craft purposes. Commonly used in rows and hedges.
- Ready to plant in the ground or into a larger pot
- Very fragrant
- Final height: approx. 40 - 45cm
- Planting space: 3 to 4 plants within a metre
- Our lavender plants are sold as culinary herbs
- See our growing instructions for lavender here.