Angustifolia Hidcote - 1 Litre Pot
Free Delivery when you spend over £40
Special Offer: 5 for £23.99. Please select '5' in the Amount of Plants drop-down menu above.
Our most popular variety; with its traditional deep purple flowers and easy to maintain nature, it’s easy to see why. Great for attracting bees and butterflies, drying and using as a culinary herb or drying for craft purposes. Commonly used in rows and hedges.
- Very hardy and very fragrant
- Our lavender plants are sold as culinary herbs
- Eventual height approx 40cm
- Planting space: 2-4 plants within a metre
Looking for 30 plants or more? Click here to view our wholesale page.
- Plant in well drained neutral-alkaline soil. You should incorporate grit/sharp sand when planting lavender to improve drainage in heavy soil. Lavender thrives in poor, sandy soil
- Plant in a sunny position.
- Water for approximately three weeks until established - A good soak to establish root growth
- Requires minimal watering: Do not over water.
- Prune after flowering. Cut back quite hard but don’t cut into old wood, as this can reduce flowering potential the following year. Be careful not to remove green shoots as this can kill the plant.
- Can be left in garden all year round