- Hidcote is the quintessential English lavender which is a long established favourite in gardens around the country.
- A dwarf variety it will reach around 45cm (18 inches) in height and spread.
- Deep purple flowers on short stems protrude from grey-green leaves during the summer months.
- Exceptionally popular for hedging, plant around 30 – 45cm (1 foot to 18 inches) apart.
- It is an ideal plant to edge around a vegetable patch as it will attract bees in their hundreds and so aid the pollination of crops.