Lavender Fragrances: 6 Major Benefits Everyone Can Enjoy•
Posted on April 12 2013
Whilst the benefits of lavender essential oils are well known for aiding anxiety and insomnia, there are significant benefits too that can be enjoyed by all those who enter your home or office.
Lavender fragrances provide a clean and uninterupted aroma around the home which can benefit you, your family or your colleagues in so many ways. These include:
- Reducing anxiety and agitation.
- Relaxing muscles and providing pain relief.
- Medically proven for insomnia and depression.
- Calming effect for work efficiency and concentration.
- Lowers blood pressure and the risk of cancer.
- Provides strong anti-bacterial properties.
What plants work be...
Anything with tall with minimal foliage so the lavender isn't crowded or swamped: Roses Grasses Early bulbs - Crocuses, Snowdrops and small, earl...Read More
Are Lavender Plants...
Yes absolutely! Our plants are sold as culinary herbs. We recommend using the Angustifolia varieties for culinary use; the Intermedia varieties hav...Read More
Can Lavender be Gro...
No, lavender should not be kept or grown indoors. Even on a south facing window that receives a lot of sunlight, a lavender plant won't flourish or...Read More